Los Angeles Dodgers Ugly Sweater
5% OFF 2 items get 5% OFF on cart total Buy 2
10% OFF 3 items get 10% OFF on cart total Buy 3
15% OFF 4 items get 15% OFF on cart total Buy 4
20% OFF 5 items get 20% OFF on cart total Buy 5
Will you be the new leader in your Ugly Sweater game? Los Angeles Dodgers Ugly Sweater is here to help. This comfy, trendy cover up will make you feel comfortable, even when looking at the 9th inning! You’ll look dapper with this apparel on- there’s no question about it!
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket.
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear.
- High-quality fabric: 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter Christmas and cool in the Summer.
Los Angeles Dodgers Ugly Sweater
Since their arrival in Los Angeles in 1958, the Dodgers have been synonymous with excellence. The team has a long and successful history, culminating with their 2017 World Series victory. But even outside of baseball, the Dodgers are recognized for their stylish apparel.From their home games at Dodger Stadium to special events like the MLB All-Star Game and the Academy Awards, the team is often seen sporting stylish and classy clothing. From polos to blazers, jerseys to suits, the Dodgers have an array of options when it comes to dressing up or down.But one of their most iconic looks is the ugly Christmas sweater. The sweater first appeared on television during a game against the San Francisco Giants on December 15th, 1988. While neither team was winning by much that day, Los Angeles got some good news later in the night as they clinched a playoff spot. As a result of their playoff success, many fans wore Santa hats and other festive gear togames that week. According to legend, one fan wearing an ugly Christmas sweater managed to get onto television (during a commercial break) and said “I am not wearing any clothes because I am embarrassed about my team.” This clever remark caught the attention of stadium officials who decided to put out a request for fans to bring holiday sweaters to games that week as part of what became known as “the ugly sweater campaign.” While it was originally just worn by LADodgers fans
Recently, the Los Angeles Dodgers got a new addition to their team. Yes, you read that correctly- a new ugly sweater! Many people are outraged by this; they believe that it’s inappropriate for the LA Dodgers to be sporting something so childish and less professional. Personally, I think it’s adorable! Not only is it humorous, but it also shows that the Dodgers are passionate about their fans and want to make them feel like part of the team. This is something that many other teams could use in order to connect with their fanbase more. So, even if you don’t agree with this particular decision by the Dodgers, at least give them credit for trying something new and different.
What is Ugly Christmas Sweater?
If you’re feeling festive and a little bit naughty this Christmas, why not go for an ugly Christmas sweater? These sweaters are definitely not for the conservative or devout holiday observer, but if you’re up for a little bit of festive fun, then these are the perfect way to kick off the holiday season.Ugly Christmas sweaters come in all shapes and sizes, from simple T-shirts that have been turned inside out to create a hideous pattern, to elaborate knit sweaters with brightly coloured fruits and vegetables sewn onto them. If you’re feeling creative, there are even sweaters with clever insults or clever puns printed on them.While some people might think this type of sweater is too trashy or juvenile, there’s actually a lot of appeal to going for an ugly Christmas sweater. They’re unique and quirky, and they really stand out on the holiday gift list. Plus, no one can accuse you of not being festive if you opt for an ugly Christmas sweater!
There’s no need to go all out and spend a ton of money on a brightly colored and festive sweater this winter. In fact, you could easily recreate the entire look for free with a few mismatched Christmas sweaters! If you want to up the ante and make your ugly Christmas sweater even more unique, consider adding some interesting accessories like a scarf, beanie ornamment or earmuffs. Here are five easy steps to creating your very own ugly Christmas sweater:
1. Collect mismatched Christmas sweaters from around your house. A broken-in, old sweater will work just as well as a new one.
2. Cut each sweater into an oversized rectangle shape and then trim off excess fabric.
3. Wear each piece individually as a layer under your regular clothes throughout the holiday season. This will help add character and make your outfit quite distinctive!
4. At the end of the season, mix everything together and wear your Ugly Christmas Sweater as one complete outfit!
5. Add interesting accessories to really stand out from the crowd (like a scarf, beanie or earmuffs). This will give your ugly Christmas sweater an extra dose of personality that everyone will love!
How to style with Ugly Christmas Sweater?
One way to spruce up an ugly Christmas sweater is to add a collar or cuffs. You could also try wearing it with a belt and a dress, or even high heels. You might also want to consider covering the sweater in polka dots or other festive prints. Whether you choose to go high fashion or just quirky, there’s no wrong way to style your ugly Christmas sweater!
If you’re looking for a way to style your Ugly Christmas Sweater, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that the sweater is matched with your outfit. For example, if you’re wearing a dark color shirt and your sweater is light, it would look out of place. Second, use accessories to bolster the outfit. A belt can help elongate the waistline, while a matching hat can give the sweater added warmth. Third, choose shoes that are bright and cheerful so that the sweater doesn’t take away from your look. And lastly, make sure your face is clean and free of makeup so that the sweater pops even more.
How to take care of Ugly Christmas Sweater?
If you find yourself wearing an ugly Christmas sweater this holiday season, here are some tips on how to take care of it:
1. Make sure the sweater is kept clean. Machine-wash it in cold water with a mild detergent and spin dry. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
2. If the sweater gets stained, try to remove the stain as quickly as possible before it sets. To do this, dab the stain with a cloth dampened with hydrogen peroxide or BTEX cleaner; let it sit for 10 minutes, then scrub with a brush. If that doesn’t work, pour a small amount of distilled white vinegar onto a cloth and blot the stain until it disappears.
3. If there is wear and tear on the sweater–small holes, etc.–replace it every few years or whenever it starts to show significant signs of wear (ball-point pen markings, fading colors, etc.).
If you’re on the fence about whether or not to wear your ugly Christmas sweater, here are a few tips to help take care of it and make sure it looks great season after season:
-Wash it before every use. Sweaters can get gross pretty quickly, so make sure to scrub it clean before wearing it.
-Easy fix! If something spills or gets stained on the sweater, gently dab it with a cloth and dish soap before throwing it in the wash.
-Avoid bringing it into contact with heat or extreme cold. The colder the temperature, the faster a sweater will shrink, which can cause holes or tears.
-Don’t over-wear it. Over time, a sweater will gradually lose its shape and quality, so be mindful of how often you wear it and try not to wear it for extended periods of time at once.
Shop New Products
More Like This: Sweater
FROM: LUXURYANDSPORTS TEAM
1. Choose style, color and size.
- The above atributes are always available and suitable for the design, please do not hesitate to choose your favorite product.
- Please see our size chart to make sure the size is right for you.
2. Click Add to cart.
- Tip: Buying 2 or more products significantly reduces delivery costs.
3. Go to the checkout page.
- Fill out the order information and proceed with payment.
4. The system will send a confirmation email when the order is complete.
- You can only change the order information within 24 hours of placing an order successfully.
5. If you receive a defective product due to printing or shipping, please contact us to get a new replacement product for free.
If you have any questions, please chat with us or contact us via [email protected]. Your satisfaction is our happiness. Thank you for trusting and shopping with us!
- The Standard Shipping (10-20 Business Days): $5.99 for one item shipped domestic
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
You will receive an email once your order ships that contain your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5-7 days, please contact us. We ship to more than 200 countries (United States US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Mexico, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, etc…), and you can enjoy on all items sold on the Store.
Change or cancel order:
We only allow order modification within 24 hours since the payment. Please contact us via our [email protected] to make any changes
24/7 Customer Support:
Luxuryandsports takes pride in providing excellent customer service and satisfaction. Please email to [email protected] to let us know if you have any questions . All of your questions will be answered by us within 24 hours.
Since your product is custom printed just for you, we do not accept returns. We accept refund/ resent in these cases:
– Damaged/poor quality printed item
– Wrong item (wrong design, wrong product type)
– Wrong size item (we sent the wrong item with the one you ordered)
– Item has not arrived within 30 days for US order or 60 days for international order
Please contact us by email at [email protected] and our support team will help you arrange a replacement or refund as soon as possible. A replacement will take time like normal orders (3 business days for processing and 10 – 20 days for delivery).
1. BELOW IS FEW REASON YOU CAN’T RETURN YOUR ITEM OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER:
+ You have chosen a wrong size , wrong color and wrong type of t-shirt .
+ You can’t cancel your order if it was placed 12 hours ago
+ The image quality in t-shirt is considered good
* NOTE: Our company is a Print-on-demand company : ( The Process Of Operating System )
+ Step 1 : Customer place order
+ Step 2 : Our process order and printing ( 2 – 3 business days )
+ Step 3 : Packing goods and delivery for customer by UPS, USPS, DHL… ( 04 – 07 business days )
If your order has been over 12 hours we can’t help you cancel your order because your item was finished. But You can email us. If it still processing we will cancel for you. Please sympathize with us for this inconvenience. It is difficult to sell to someone who has not the right choice. Any excuse from us, we will make you another one. We always want to bring you the best products, the cheapest with the fastest delivery time. Hope to receiving your sympathy and support in the future.