Philadelphia Phillies MLB Ugly Sweater
Whether you’re just looking for a sweater to wear running errands and in your downtime, or want a sweater that is perfect as a layer under blazers and jackets, this Phillies Ugly Sweater will keep you fashionable and comfortable.
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket.
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear.
- High-quality fabric: 95% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter Christmas and cool in the Summer.
Philadelphia Phillies MLB Ugly Sweater
The Philadelphia Phillies are one of the oldest teams in Major League Baseball, and they’ve been around since 1883! The team has had a lot of success throughout their history, most notably during the 1970s and 1980s when they were consistently one of the top teams in baseball. They have also experienced a lot of disappointment over the years, but nonetheless, they remain one of the most popular teams in MLB.Throughout the team’s history, there have been many iconic players who have worn Philly Phanatic jerseys or hats. These players include Mike Schmidt, Bobby Abreu, Chase Utley, Jimmy Rollins, Ryan Howard and Cole Hamels. Of course, each player has his own individual story to tell and his own unique contribution to the team’s overall success.One recent addition to the team’s wardrobe is their “Ugly Sweater Day” attire which is traditionally worn on December 24th in honor of former pitcher Curt Schilling. This year’s edition features a new design which pays tribute to Schilling’s infamous “bloody sock” incident from 2003 which resulted in him being traded to the Boston Red Sox.In addition to their regular uniforms, the Phillies also field teams at both minor league levels which wear “Darwin Awards” style uniforms inspired by those worn by Darwin Award nominees. These uniforms are designed to make fun of absurdly silly behavior that can sometimes go hand-in-hand with what is considered normal among sports fans. For example
One of the many traditions that the Philadelphia Phillies maintain is their annual “Ugly Sweater” game. The game is characterized by humorous and tongue-in-cheek attire, with players dressing up in whatever ridiculous outfits they can come up with.Most years, the players pick out some creative costumes, but every now and then, someone gets a little too creative. Case in point: 2004, when pitcher Lenny Dykstra donned a Native American headdress and cape to play against the Montreal Expos. Needless to say, this particular display was not well received by many MLB fans.Nevertheless, the Ugly Sweater game always brings laughter and excitement to both fans and players alike – it’s truly a tradition that everyone can enjoy!
What is Ugly Christmas Sweater?
If you’re looking for a spooky, dark, and dreary holiday sweater to rock this year, look no further than an ugly Christmas sweater. These sweaters come in all shapes and sizes, but the basic premise is that they are adorned with festive nonsense + materials meant to evoke various seasonal emotions. A lot of sewing goes into these things (the construction often taking hours or even days), and so you can be sure that each one is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Whether you’re feeling glum, naughty, or just downright cold this season, take a look at some of our favorite ugly Christmas sweaters below.
There is nothing quite as uncomfortable as a Christmas sweater. They’re bulky, itchy, and downright ugly! But that doesn’t mean you have to let them keep you from dressing up for the holiday season. Here are five different ways to jazz up your regular Christmas sweater without going all out of your comfort zone.
1. Go for a colorful sweater instead of a solid color. This will add some life to your outfit and make it more festive.
2. Accessorize with cute earrings or a necklace. You’ll feel like you’re stylin’ even if you’re not wearing any other clothes!
3. Opt for a scarf instead of a blazer or overcoat. A scarf will keep you warm and help to disguise your sweater significantly.
4. Team up your regular Christmas sweater with leggings or skinnies for an extra layer of warmth and style.
5. Hang your Christmas sweater on the back of the door instead of in the closet where it’s always hiding behind other clothes! If it’s too much trouble to get it out every time you want to wear it, at least it’s out of the way!
How to style with Ugly Christmas Sweater?
If you’re like most people, your holiday wardrobe is likely a mix of tradition and whimsy. That’s why ugly Christmas sweaters are such a popular trend. They allow you to put your own special spin on the traditional holiday look.Here are four tips for styling an ugly Christmas sweater:
1. Match it with jeans or leggings. A coordinating outfit will elevate the look of your uglier sweater and take it from drab to delightful.
2. Brighten up your life by wearing an ugly Christmas sweater in spring or summer! It’ll add some festive fun to any outfit.
3. Up the ante with a bright red, green, or gold ugly Christmas sweater! This type of sweater really stands out and can be worn year-round as an integral part of your fashion repertoire.
4. Use accessories to dress up or down your look. Accessory options for dressing up an ugly Christmas sweater include fur hats, scarves, and belts – just about anything goes! Play around with different combinations until you find what looks best on you.
How to take care of Ugly Christmas Sweater?
There is no need to stress over your ugly Christmas sweater this year. In fact, there are a few easy steps you can take to make sure it stays looking great all season long.
1. Place the sweater in a warm place where it can stay dry. A closet or laundry basket will do just fine.
2. Avoid rubbing the sweater against your skin. This can cause damage to the fabric and make the sweater look faded.
3. Don’t leave the sweater bundled up in a bundle on top of the closet hanger for too long. The yarn will get tangled and the sweater will start to look ratty.
4. Use a clothes steamer if you want to remove wrinkles from the fabric. This is especially helpful if you tend to wear your sweater mostly at home. Just be careful not to overdo it – steamers can be dangerous if you don’t use them correctly!
You can take care of an ugly Christmas sweater in a couple of ways. The first way is to machine-wash it on a delicate cycle with cold water and a mild detergent. Make sure the sweater is completely dry before storing it. If you do not have access to a machine, you can handwash the sweater in cool water with mild soap. You can also spot clean it if necessary. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Finally, place the sweater in a plastic bag and store it in a cool, dark place.
Shop New Products
More Like This: Sweater
FROM: LUXURYANDSPORTS TEAM
1. Choose style, color and size.
- The above atributes are always available and suitable for the design, please do not hesitate to choose your favorite product.
- Please see our size chart to make sure the size is right for you.
2. Click Add to cart.
- Tip: Buying 2 or more products significantly reduces delivery costs.
3. Go to the checkout page.
- Fill out the order information and proceed with payment.
4. The system will send a confirmation email when the order is complete.
- You can only change the order information within 24 hours of placing an order successfully.
5. If you receive a defective product due to printing or shipping, please contact us to get a new replacement product for free.
If you have any questions, please chat with us or contact us via [email protected]. Your satisfaction is our happiness. Thank you for trusting and shopping with us!
- The Standard Shipping (10-20 Business Days): $5.99 for one item shipped domestic
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
You will receive an email once your order ships that contain your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5-7 days, please contact us. We ship to more than 200 countries (United States US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Mexico, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, etc…), and you can enjoy on all items sold on the Store.
Change or cancel order:
We only allow order modification within 24 hours since the payment. Please contact us via our [email protected] to make any changes
24/7 Customer Support:
Luxuryandsports takes pride in providing excellent customer service and satisfaction. Please email to [email protected] to let us know if you have any questions . All of your questions will be answered by us within 24 hours.
Since your product is custom printed just for you, we do not accept returns. We accept refund/ resent in these cases:
– Damaged/poor quality printed item
– Wrong item (wrong design, wrong product type)
– Wrong size item (we sent the wrong item with the one you ordered)
– Item has not arrived within 30 days for US order or 60 days for international order
Please contact us by email at [email protected] and our support team will help you arrange a replacement or refund as soon as possible. A replacement will take time like normal orders (3 business days for processing and 10 – 20 days for delivery).
1. BELOW IS FEW REASON YOU CAN’T RETURN YOUR ITEM OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER:
+ You have chosen a wrong size , wrong color and wrong type of t-shirt .
+ You can’t cancel your order if it was placed 12 hours ago
+ The image quality in t-shirt is considered good
* NOTE: Our company is a Print-on-demand company : ( The Process Of Operating System )
+ Step 1 : Customer place order
+ Step 2 : Our process order and printing ( 2 – 3 business days )
+ Step 3 : Packing goods and delivery for customer by UPS, USPS, DHL… ( 04 – 07 business days )
If your order has been over 12 hours we can’t help you cancel your order because your item was finished. But You can email us. If it still processing we will cancel for you. Please sympathize with us for this inconvenience. It is difficult to sell to someone who has not the right choice. Any excuse from us, we will make you another one. We always want to bring you the best products, the cheapest with the fastest delivery time. Hope to receiving your sympathy and support in the future.